Corporate Relations and Foundations Coordinator
Downtown, New York City
Our client, a top-tier Nonprofit organization, is seeking a Corporate Relations and Foundations Coordinator for their team. This will be a two-month project and they will be working with the Director of Corporate Engagement. This will be supporting the Development/External Relations team and to coordinate their foundations, strategic partnerships, employee engagement, and in-kind/food donation programs.
The firm is seeking a detail oriented, friendly team player who is able to connect with high profile donors at a quick turnaround.
Some of the other responsibilities include:
- Assist in preparing proposals and presentations;
• Assist in preparation for meetings with corporate prospects, corporate supporters, and other key links to the business community;
• Create and maintain monthly corporate partner and foundation reports;
• Draft correspondence for communications to corporate and foundation partners and other ad hoc responsibilities
Qualifications of a Coordinator include:
- 2+ years in nonprofit focusing on similar experience with fundraising coordination
- Raiser’s Edge Software experience a must
- Strong Powerpoint and Excel experience.
- Friendly, positive disposition.
If you or someone you know would be interested in this role please submit your resume to Johanna Rodriguez@cfstaffing.com