Senior Accountant for Nonprofit Organization
Midtown, New York City
We are working with a top-tier nonprofit organization based in NYC and they are seeking a Senior Accountant with nonprofit experience to help with their annual audit for a three to four month project. This role will be reporting into the Controller.
The most important functional tasks that this person will be working on is:
- Ensuring all journal entries into the general ledger is correct; fixing any errors
- Working with the team on any month end close issues; working on audit schedule
- Bank Reconciliations; working on clean up efforts
- Other Ad-Hoc accounting duties
- Bachelors Degree
- 4+ years of experience at a nonprofit
- Working with software packages such as MIP and Intacct or similar programs
- Strong attention to detail and deadline driven
The company is located Midtown by all the local trains as well as close to Penn Station and Port Authority. They are a very relaxed nonprofit environment, opportunity to keep your skills fresh, learn new systems as well as make lifelong networking connections while earning money!
If you are interested please submit your resume to JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com