Currently at CFS in New York City we are looking for our next rock star Executive Recruiter to join our team. We are located in Midtown, New York (You can see the Rockefeller Christmas Tree all Winter season long!), we are are supportive group who are motivated to make money and have fun doing it! If you are interested in learning more reach out to me at JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com
We are looking for a smart, stable, successful professional to apply his/her business and sales acumen and add value to our clients and candidates. This role is responsible for obtaining new clients and maintaining existing accounts; recruiting top accounting and finance talent; “match making” professionals and opportunities; and building long-standing relationships with accounting and finance decision makers.
Why work for CFS?
- We were founded by leading public accounting firms. This large national network helps us to attract the top accounting talent in the market.
- We are employee-owned! (More money for you in the long run!)
- We have 35 offices nationally. We offer excellent infrastructure, training, corporate-run marketing programs, sales incentive trips, competitive comp plans and career advancement. At CFS, you have all the benefits of being part of a national company, while still enjoying the close-knit, family-feel of your local office.
- CFS offers a culture that is unique to the staffing industry. If you’ve worked for the corporate giants of the industry, you may be tired of the micro-management, the unattainable metrics and the lack of flexibility in your work day.
The ideal fit for this role:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in staffing or B2B sales with a track record of success OR 1-4 years in public accounting
- Ability to confidently and effectively communicate with all levels in an organization
- Good at connecting on social media and via email, but even better at picking up the phone and making things happen
- Enjoys sales and wants to sell
- Takes ownership of his/her work
- Driven, competitive, and self-motivated
- Good sense of humor
Benefits & Compensation
We believe in paying fair base salaries and generously rewarding exceptional performance. Depending on a candidate’s background, experience and perceived potential, the base salary component will vary slightly. Total yearly compensation of $80,000 to $150,000+. Healthcare, 401K match and other benefits will be provided.
We are an employee-owned national staffing organization that focuses exclusively on accounting and finance. We were founded by leading public accounting firms. This large national network helps us to attract the top accounting talent in the market–a distinct competitive advantage. Both CFS and our CPA firm founders place high importance on integrity. This value is carried through our relationships with candidates, clients, and within the team.
For more information please feel free to email me your resume at JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com