Our client is a prominent beauty manufacturer of cosmetics including makeup, candles and lotions. Located in Midtown, New York they are seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their Finance Team.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Clerk will include:
- Prepares daily cash deposits and fills out cash control sheet daily.
- Enter finalized cash receipts and updates accounts receivable ledger by customer.
- Obtain and mails invoice copies for customers, as requested.
- Research and processes customer claims of invoice payment.
- Answer accounts receivable phone inquiries and follows up.
- Some light collections work
Qualifications of the Accounts Receivable Clerk:
- 2+ years of related experience
- SAP experience is a plus or other related ERP software
- Attention to detail and strong work ethic
Perks of working as an Accounts Receivable Clerk with this firm:
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Fully paid individual health insurance
- Generous paid time off and summer Fridays
If you are interested please feel free to email your resume to Johanna Rodriguez – Jrodriguez@cfstaffing.com
Keywords: Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Health, Beauty, Manufacturing, SAP, New York City