Finance Manager/Controller for Global Pharma Firm
Currently we are working with a well regarded global health care company that specializes in lifesaving medicine and technology. They are seeking an experienced Finance Professional to join their firm in their Princeton, New Jersey location.
Overview of the Firm:
- They have over 100 years of experience in pharmaceuticals, life science and technology
- They are a public company and this role will be reporting to the UK Finance Director
- Newly created role – this will be an opportunity to add your experience and value to a well-established organization with tons of room for growth!
What the Finance Manager/Controller will be responsible for:
- Finance/internal Reporting, working on new initiatives with the research and development team as well as supply chain
- Oversee all aspects of actual reporting and planning process
- Oversee budgets, cost controls, financial analysis, and accounting practices including month end close
- Project Management on system implementations, working closely with IT and other departments
Qualifications of the Finance Manager/Controller:
- 7+ years of related accounting experience preferably public and private background mix
- Pharmaceutical industry experience a plus
- CPA or MBA strong preferred
- Advanced knowledge of various ERP systems such as SAP, TM1 are strongly preferred.
To be considered please submit your resume to Johanna Rodriguez – Jrodriguez@cfstaffing.com
Keywords: Accounting, Finance, Controller, ERP, Implementation, Strategic Planning, Month End Close, GAAP Accounting, Financial Reporting, Operations, Pharma, New Jersey, SAP, Financial Systems, Actual Reporting, Budgeting, Forecasting