Accounts Receivables / Collections Specialist in East Rutherford, New Jersey
Our client an international fashion retail firm located in East Rutherford, New Jersey. The company prides itself on an open-door policy and exposure to all levels of management & executives. The Managers are very flexible, open and always focused on helping them develop and grow.
Currently, they are seeking an Accounts Receivable/Collections Specialist to join their team on a permanent full-time basis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Accounts Receivable – daily invoice functions, managing and preparing EDI invoices, daily cash receipts, preparing aging report
- Handling credit card transactions, preparing deposit slips, wire payments
- Posting to the general ledger, maintain accurate information on clients on the GL including special instructions on payments received
- Handle customer inquires and requests, sending out monthly statements
- Calling or emailing clients on any collections, updating credit memos
- Support the Controller on additional adhoc accounting responsibilities including accounts payable
- 3+ years experience in general accounting
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Experience with an ERP system such as Sage, Mas90, as well as good Excel experience
- Personality and work ethic are crucial: must pick up tasks without a great deal of oversight; have the ability to facilitate information gathering; possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail
To apply please submit your resume to JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com