Grant Accountant with experience with Budgets
Our client is a prominent nonprofit in the Midtown, NYC area, and they are seeking a Grant Accountant for their accounting department.
Job Duties will include:
- Manages grant claims in compliance with funding source budgets and requirements.
- Working with various city funding sources such as DFTA and HRA, and state funding sources such as NYSOFA.
- Ensure compliance with donor requirements by tracking the terms and conditions of grants and contracts and monitoring grant periods and spending trends. Work with program teams to secure any award modifications on a timely basis.
- Assist with the agency financial reporting and budgeting process.
- Review vouchers for funding contracts
- Analyze and distribute program financial reports
- Additional ad hoc responsibilties
- 4+ Years of grant accounting experience at a nonprofit
- Experience with Budgets and contracts and working with funders
- Experience with accounting systems such as Intacct, MIP or related software is a plus
- Strong attention to detail and preferably someone driven by a great mission.
To be considered please feel free to email JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com