Payroll Manager and Director for Prominent Firm in New York City
I am working with a client located in by Grand Central in Midtown and they are seeking two payroll professionals for their growing firm!
The company is a nonprofit that also has a for profit revenue stream. Currently they are at $225m+ and are going to grow to $1billion in the next two years! The company prides itself on an open-door policy and exposure to all levels of management & executives. The Managers are very flexible, open and always focused on helping them develop and grow.
If this sounds like you or someone you know, keep reading!
Compensation: Starting at $85k+ DOE
Responsibilities will include:
- Payroll Manager will be supervising a team of payroll coordinators – analyzing, preparing and inputting payroll data
- Preparing weekly, monthly, quarterly and year end reports related to gross payroll, hours worked, vacation accrual, tax deductions for management
- Inputting journal entries, account reconciliations into the general ledger as it pertains to payroll
- Work with the HR team on benefits regarding onboarding such as 401k, health, deductions
Compensation: Starting at $95k+ DOE
- Payroll Director will be in charge of the Payroll Team, will be working with Payroll Manager on KPI’s,
- Oversee the production of an accurate and timely payroll, including multi-state over 45 different locations
- Provide strategic recommendations on short-term and long-term solutions
- Work on compliance related issues as it pertains to payroll tax, external laws and regulatory guidance
- Work with the HR Team on various benefits and make sure that the Payroll team is working alongside effectively with them
- Work with the Executive team on any improvements, efficiencies and optimize use of technology
Minimum Requirements for both positions:
- 5+ years of relevant payroll experience, Multi-state payroll experience at a high volume
- ADP, ADP Enterprise, ADP TimeSaver or other related payroll systems is required
- Oracle or other general ledger systems experience required, Strong Excel
- Past supervisory experience
- Union/Non Union experience is a plus
If you are interested in discussing further feel free to email me at Johanna Rodriguez – JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com
We are moving quickly on this and also have many other opportunities available at this time. If you know of anyone that might be of interest, we do have a referral bonus and we will pay you for referrals! Keep in mind that we also service New Jersey, Westchester and Long Island.