Merchandise Buyer for Food Industry Company
Buyer for located in Food Merchandise and/or Commodities located in Jersey City, New Jersey
Why take a Merchandise Buyer position with this company?
- Leader in the Distribution industry world-wide
- Stable company, able to get exposure to many departments
- This role is replacing someone who was promoted, therefore definite growth in the company!
What the Merchandise Buyer will do…
- Working on price negotiation with vendors, managing inventories, forecasting
- Following up with vendors to obtain product or service information.
- Work with vendors on supplier applications, from start to finish
- Merchandise Buyer will be working on the logistics, analyzing and resolving any issues pertaining to the purchases
Qualifications of a Merchandise Buyer:
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Food Industry experience a must
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Detail oriented, strong verbal and communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills
Perks of being a Merchandise Buyer:
- Health/Dental/Vision plans offered
- 2 Weeks of Paid time off plus 13 holidays
- 401k with match
To apply please submit your resume to Johanna Rodriguez – JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com
Keywords: Purchasing, Buyer, Merchandise, Food, Commodities