Staff Accountant for Members Only Club
Currently working with a client in Midtown, New York that is a private luxury membership club and they are seeking a Staff Accountant with a solid work ethic.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE STAFF ACCOUNTANT:
- Staff Accountant will compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- Staff Accountant will analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital.
- Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
- Staff Accountant will support the rest of the accounting team with other ad hoc responsibilities such as bank reconciliations, accounts payable/receivable and payroll
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE STAFF ACCOUNTANT ROLE:
- 3+ years of general Accounting
- Integrated club accounting software experience such as Jonas Management or MindBody is a plus
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
To apply please submit your resume to Johanna Rodriguez – JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com
Keywords: Accountant, Accounting, Staff Accountant, Jonas Management, Private Club, Restaurant, Fitness, General Ledger, Journal Entries, Financial Statements, Luxury