Our client is prominent nonprofit organization located in Midtown, New York. They seek an Accountant with preferably nonprofit experience working on budgets and government contracts.
Responsibilities of the Accountant will include:
- Prepare all budget-related materials and supporting documents required for submission to funders including continued funding applications, contract renewals, and budget modifications.
- Review payroll reports and prepare monthly payroll allocation spreadsheet.
- Record and track revenue for each funding source including monitoring and adjusting accruals, posting checks and electronic transfers, recording contract vouchers and maintain payment schedules.
- Prepare necessary financial reports related to portfolio of public and private grants and contracts.
Preferred experience of the Accountant:
- 2+ years of experience working for nonprofit
- Strong Excel Skills
- Knowledge of non-profit & government grants and contracts.
To apply please submit your resume to Jrodriguez@cfstaffing.com