Our client, a highly recognizable distinguished sports firm in NYC, is seeking a Senior Auditor to join their team. The firm offers a competitive salary and benefit package, including a 401K contribution and match, as well as an excellent work/life balance.
- The Senior Auditor will work on planning and conducting complex internal audits, under the direction of audit leadership/management and in compliance with audit standards / related statues.
- Active involvement in activities such as the preparation of detailed programs for audits, the review of complex financial, operational, compliance and risk systems, processes and procedures to determine efficiency, effectiveness and alignment with internal policies, procedures, regulations and industry standards.
- Support the audit teams in defining scope of audits, identifying key risk areas, and reviewing relevant controls across the organization in support of the annual risk-based audit plan.
- Preparing for an audit by researching and organizing all pertinent information, e.g. prior audits, procedure manuals, etc., to plan and prepare for the audit;
- Developing an audit plan and preparing an audit planning memo that outlines the current situation, identifies areas of potential risk, and describes the steps to complete the audit;
- Completing the audit by examining, testing, verifying and evaluating operational areas as required;
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA or passed at least two of the four parts is a must. CIA or Chartered Accountant designation a plus
- 4-6 years of auditing, accounting or other relevant experience in large corporations; experience in a Big 4 public accounting environment preferred.
To apply please submit your resume to JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com