Our client, a top-tier classic American lifestyle brand, is seeking an SEC Reporting Analyst to join their team. The team is growing with major room for advancement! This candidate will have high visibility to upper management and offers a great state-of-the- art facility including a gym, on-site daycare and more! The role is located in Madison, Wisconsin and the firm is offering full relocation.
• Assist in preparation of and draft sections of the 10-K and 10-Q, including financial statements, financial statement footnotes and MD&A using disclosure checklists to ensure compliance with U.S. GAAP and SEC regulations.
• Collaborate with other functional groups and obtain the necessary information to draft the appropriate descriptions and wording for footnotes and other disclosures in the 10-K and 10-Qs
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Critical analysis and review of complex accounting transactions that require a level of technical judgement such as inventory reserves
• Assist in coordinating with the Company’s external auditors.
• Perform ad-hoc analyses and research of accounting literature, as requested by management, including participating as a key contributor on projects implementing new accounting pronouncements issued by FASB.
• Assist the SEC Financial Reporting Manager in interfacing with others, including senior management, external auditors and consultants regarding accounting and financial reporting issues to ensure compliance with U.S. GAAP and SEC regulations.
- 2+ years of public accounting experience blended with some industry experience
- B.S Accounting/Finance required; MBA a plus; CPA Preferred
- SEC Reporting Experience along with SOX / GAAP Compliance experience
For more details on this position please email me at JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com