Currently working with a dynamic industrial company who is seeking a Senior Fund Accountant for their company. The role will have regular interaction to all executive and partners with unlimited growth potential opportunities. They are located in the Greater New York City area and they offer the opportunity to work remotely a couple of days out of the month.
• Responsible for the preparation of month end and quarterly accounting records including trail balances, allocations, expense accruals, management fees, and capital activities
• Responsible for the preparation of Quarterly and year-end financial statements from trial stage to final product and timely completion of audit of the fund(s)
• Extensive P&L analysis & General Ledger Maintenance; participating in project appraisal both current and historical data.
• Cash management of funds including cash and stock distributions, capital calls, and wire processes
• Responsible for fund expense payments, trade settlements, budgeting and as well as fixed income projections
• Liaise daily with finance team in Purchase and corporate accounting & operations teams to ensure all internal accounting and trades issues are addressed timely and accurately
• Liaise with other functional areas of the Firm including Investor Relations, Marketing, Compliance, Legal, Tax.
• Ad-hoc requests and special projects as necessary
• STRONG understanding of General Finance and Accounting, analysis and attention to detail no fund accounting experience needed.
-3-5 years of experience
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
For more information please email me at JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com