Our client, a fast paced advertising, publicity and promotions agency servicing the entertainment industry (Film & TV), is looking for a Financial Analyst in Downtown, New York.
The individual would focus on sales commissions, monthly profit margin analysis, reviewing P&L statements, monthly sales forecasting and financial reporting into senior level management. This role will be reporting directly to the CFO.
The company offers a casual work environment, great benefits, and paid time off.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare monthly profit margin analyses for multiple departments.
- Maintain corporate project based time reporting database, including rates, employees, approvals, etc.
- Prepare monthly commission reconciliations for sales teams.
- Assist with Monthly Sales Forecasting for multiple departments
- Perform ad hoc sales and cost analyses for CFO.
- 2+ years of experience in an accounting or finance field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics required.
- Strong organizational skills (able to handle multiple tasks and maintain detailed records).
- Proficiency in Excel (VLOOKUPS & SUMIFS) & Word.
- General Ledger experience (Great Plains experience a plus).
To be considered please submit your resume to JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com