Our client, a recognizable retail company in eye wear, is seeking an experienced Chief Operating Officer / Director of Operations who can collaborate with departmental managers to create budgets and develop business plans. The COO will also be responsible for helping to update and develop corporate policy. The ideal candidate for this position possesses proven leadership skills, as well as a strong ability to problem solve and make sound decisions that encourage corporate growth.
The company offers excellent benefits including full medical coverage, 401k, gym membership discounts and other incentives. The company is located in the Chelsea area in New York City.
The area of responsibility for this role is very wide and thus requires thorough knowledge of various company processes. The ideal candidate must be competent and able to plan many different kinds of operational activities. He/She must be an excellent leader who can discover the most efficient ways to run the business.
- Improve the business processes for each department through analysis and collaboration
- Get involved in long-term business planning at the managerial and executive level
- Collaborate with department management to develop financial plans
- Analyze the performance of support functions for departments such as human resources and make recommendations for improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8-10 years of related experience in a leadership role
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. supply chain, finance, customer service etc.)
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Highly motivated individual as well as a decisive leader
To apply please submit your resume to JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com