Our client, a global financial services company, seeks an Accounts Payable Coordinator in Downtown, New York City.
The candidate would have experience with processing expense reports and supplier invoices within Concur sub ledgers; including settling, clearing and reconciling all accounts payable for the firm’s operations.
This position will fit within the existing accounts payable department and must adhere to internal controls established with regards to the the firm’s General Ledger and Expense processing procedures. The candidate will have to comply with the accounting process in order to ensure the accuracy and quality of financial information contained in the financial statements.
Responsibilities will include:
- Book journal entries for recording of accounts payable. Entries might be booked from various sources: payment requests, web-based procurement systems, invoices, etc.
- Process employee expense reports, ensure reimbursement requests are properly filled out, include all support and receipts, are signed off and approved.
- Ensure that each booking is supported by appropriate work papers, and is recorded in accordance with established policies.
- Prepare SAP upload files and book accounting entries into the General Ledger
- Prepare daily, monthly and quarterly reconciliations detained in the accounting procedures manual. Reconcile the accounting system to the supporting documents, and to the procurement tool if needed. Investigate outstanding items and reconciling items if needed.
- Provide necessary schedules and information for the preparation of IFRS and Statutory financial statements and for reporting to Management. Support the accounting manager for ad-hoc reporting.
- Utilize the full functionality of the accounting system, and automate entries
- 3+ years of accounts payable experience
- Financial services industry experience a plus
- SAP experience a must; Concur experience a plus
- Strong attention to detail
To be considered please submit your resume to JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com