Our client, a wholesale/E-Commerce firm, seeks a Financial Analyst to join their team. This role will report directly to the CFO and work alongside seasoned professionals in the company.
In this position, the individual will work with Marketing, Sales and Operations to deliver profit and business objectives of brands. They will provide Management with ad hoc financial analysis for better decision making.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare monthly financial results – Analyze performance vs. budget, forecast revision and prior year. Determine brand rate-volume-mix, along with explanations.
•Support annual and quarterly planning process with Finance team, including analyzing volume forecasts and spending, identifying key drivers of change.
•Determine key customer profitability, integrating all areas of direct expense.
- Assess SKU level sales and profit margin contribution for brand revitalization projects.
•Perform cost/benefit analysis for ad hoc projects.
- Lead eCommerce analytics for direct-to-consumer sites
- Analyze data to make recommendations on price elasticity, cross-purchase interactions, and competitive pricing dynamics
- Desire to work with pricing strategy, quantifiable analytics, and optimization
• Manage competitive analysis for eCommerce and brick and mortar competitors
• Recommend strategies for the go-to-market strategy for eCommerce business
• Evaluate ROI on digital marketing and eCommerce, as well as recommending strategies to increase profitability
- 3+ years of experience in similar financial/business analyst role
- Wholesale, Ecommerce, Manufacturing, Distribution experience a plus
- Microsoft Dynamics / Great Plains or similar ERP systems experience a plus
- Excel – Advanced Level
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, flexible
To apply please submit your resume to JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com