Our client, a top-tier nonprofit organization, seeks a Controller in the NYC area. The Controller will be oversee the accounting and financial functions of a number of branches across the city.
The Controller will report to the CFO and partner with the V.P. of Finance and the regions’ finance and accounting teams in identifying possible cost savings opportunities, which will promote the long-term sustainability of the organization.
- Creates financial statement account variance analysis and balance sheet reserve calculations
- Completes year-end close, 990 filing and A-133 audits
- Identifies, recommends and implements accounting process improvements to support company goals and objectives
- Supports CFO and VP of Finance in annual budget and strategic planning process
- Approves wires, transfers, A/P, etc., as appropriate
- Cash management
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, CPA designation a must
- 10+ years of related accounting experience, at least two years as a Controller
- Nonprofit experience a plus
- Revenue cycle management preferred, Strong GAAP experience
For more information please submit your resume to JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com