Our client, a private equity firm, has acquired many car dealerships in their portfolio and they are seeking a Regional Controller to oversee a number of their dealerships. This is an opportunity for someone with experience working at car dealership on a Controller / CFO capacity to come in and help standardize process and procedures to increase profitability of the dealerships.
The Regional Controller may be in New York, Long Island, Southern Connecticut or Northern New Jersey. The Controller will work collaboratively with onsite Controllers and CFO of Automotive Group.
Additional Responsibilities will include:
- Oversee financial accounting, payroll, cash flow at each dealership and provide support/guidance as needed
- Manage daily operations of Controllers and Accounting Departments and create consistency of financial reporting
- Work with key managers to prepare monthly budgets, review financial statements, and discuss key metrics
- Partner with CPA firm to provide financial information for income tax preparation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/CPA license a plus
- 8+ years as a Controller/CFO in a multi-unit car dealership group
- Excellent communication skills, goal-oriented, analytical, problem solver
- Ability to travel (by car) among dealerships in assigned region (S. CT, N. NJ, Long Island, etc.)
Perks of the Regional Controller role:
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus potential and incentive plan
- Demo, E-ZPass
- Standard benefits including health insurance, PTO, etc.
To apply please submit your resume to JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com