Our client, a privately-held, well-known company in the New Jersey area, is looking to hire a Director of Finance to their growing organization!
The company boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its employees with the tools and training necessary to perform, while providing HUGE growth potential in this role. Not to mention they are expanding nationally and globally, while they continue to open up new offices around the country! Full medical and dental health insurance, 401k match up to 5%, profit sharing, vacation/PT) and a very competitive salary are just a few perks of what this opportunity holds.
This is a very exciting opportunity for someone taking their career to the next level, 5-10 years progressive accounting and finance experience, and someone who is hands on to help create and implement new processes and procedures. The candidate will be dynamic and entrepreneurial in nature, and will be involved at the executive level with external stakeholders.
Other responsibilities include:
- Oversee and manage all general ledger activity, reporting systems, GAAP/IFRS standards
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and year-end close process
- Direct preparation of company forecasts and budget
- Support the firm Partners around issues and trends in financial operating models and delivery
- Coordinate, monitor, and support taxation requirements insuring timely completion of tax returns
- Manage and track the performance of invested assets in keeping with policies and investment guidelines.
- Document and understand ERP/MRP systems
If interested please submit your resume to JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.