Our client, a fast growing logistics firm located in New Jersey, is seeking a Controller/Finance Director to join their team. This individual will have direct reports in accounting, will be reporting into the partners of the firm and serve as an integral member of the senior management team.
This individual will provide leadership, management and vision that is necessary to ensure that the company has the proper accounting and operational controls. This position has a tremendous amount of growth. The benefits they offer are Medical, 401K and profit sharing.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work collaboratively with Partners and the other functional heads to establish the strategic plan for the business, annual operating objectives, organizational policies, and procedures for attaining business objectives.
- Establish priorities for each department, create forward-looking operational plans to address department-specific priorities, and create and monitor metrics that measure performance.
- Oversee the company’s financial and cash management operations and reporting to ensure stability and growth, further define operating drivers of the company’s key financial metrics, set appropriate targets, and then drive departments to exceed those goals.
- Oversee cash management activities, and remain fully apprised of balance sheet actions and decisions.
- Provide expert advice for, oversee development of, and execute the Company’s strategic financial plan.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business are preferred. CPA is a plus
- Experience in Logistics industry preferred.
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience.
- Quickbooks software experience. Also having been involved with any system integrations is a plus
If you would like to be considered and would like to discuss further please feel free to reach out to me at JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com