Our client, a leading Real Estate organization located in Long Island, New York is looking to hire a Property Accountant. With a growing accounting team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the department. The company boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its employees with the tools and training necessary to perform.
Responsibilities will include:
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- Responsible for day to day accounting of real estate assets, including collecting, logging, and depositing payments received from residents of managed buildings.
- Perform accounts payable and daily bookkeeping duties.
- Perform bank reconciliations and records business transactions
- Review contracts and leases, and abstracts documents providing audit and assurance to both tenants and ownership.
- Facilitate communication with tenants and management articulating reports
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 2+ years of General Accounting experience
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently with minimal direction
To apply please submit your resume to JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com