Our client, a top hospitality firm with restaurants in the New York City and Washington D.C. areas, is currently seeking a Payroll Specialist to join their team. The company is growing and this role will be an important addition to the staff.
The candidate will be administering a weekly payroll for 250+ employees (and growing!) through Paycom. The role will be also handling other payroll related matters.
- Process weekly payroll for 250+ employees.
- Create weekly payroll summary reports. Ensure accuracy of all payroll reports and entries.
- Work with Accounting Manager to handle any payroll issues and coordinate the necessary resolution.
- Keep up with any new government changes in labor laws.
- Enter and process voluntary deductions for all benefits as well as involuntary deductions and garnishments.
- Communicate with individuals and departments to answer questions, resolve issues, provide required reports, obtain and distribute information related to payroll.
- Ensure all supporting payroll documents are properly scanned and archived.
- 3+ years of Payroll related experience
- Paycom experience is a plus but experience with another payroll related system is required
- Excel – Intermediate level and open to learning more advanced
- Organized and customer service friendly (will be interacting with a lot of managers)
- Positive attitude, Quick on your feet and great under pressure.
If you are interested please submit your resume to JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com