Our client is a nonprofit focusing on education and they are seeking and Accounts Payable Coordinator to join their team. This role will support the day-to-day processing of transactions by completing the accounts payable and purchasing cycle.
- Maintain knowledge of the School’s policies as they relate to the Business Office and enforce compliance.
- Verify vendor accounts and maintain updated W-9 forms and tax exemption forms on file.
- Reconcile accounts payable entries by comparing system reports to balances and vendor statements.
- Allocate expenses to accounts and departments by analyzing invoices and expense reports.
- Assist with internal and external inquiries in relation to purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies
- Receive and verify American Express expenses, reimbursement requests, and petty cash requests for proper authorization.
- Assist with the Accounts Payable month-end process.
- Prepare schedules for quarterly review and year-end audit.
- Ensure that accounts payable files and vendor records are organized and kept up-to-date.
- Maintain and foster positive vendor relationships on behalf of the School.
- May assist in analysis and interpretation of accounting records for use by management
- 2+ years of Accounts Payable / Accounting Experience
- Financial Edge Blackbaud software exp. a plus
- Strong attention to detail, vendor relationships and data entry skills.
- Must be extremely well organized and able to manage time effectively.
To apply please submit your resume to JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com