Our client in the professional service organization and they are seeking an Administrative Assistant with Event Planning experience for their office. Ideally they would like someone who has experience using CVENT or Event Brite with 4+ years of administrative assistant experience to support the COO, Director of HR and other professionals in office.
The firm is a warm, friendly but corporate environment. Ideally someone who is open to wearing multiple hats and flexible would work well in this environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Event Coordinator on day to day operations on various events that the company is hosting nation-wide as well as globally
- Supporting the COO and Director of HR with their calendars, fielding their calls and other various tasks
- Manages office operations to assure equipment is properly maintained and supplier; coordinate with service suppliers and building personnel as needed
- Provides administrative support to officers including phone coverage, copy and scanning, file management, document preparation, and other related activities
- Welcomes guests by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries as well as screening calls.
- 4+ years of office/administrative management
- Degree from a two or four year college
- Experience with Event Planning, particularly using an online tool such as CVENT or Eventbrite
- Experience with Calendar Management and setting up travel arrangements
- Excellent customer service skills, writing and organization
If you or someone you know might be a good fit for this role please feel free to email me your resume at JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com