Our client is a prestigious nonprofit and they seek a Senior Payroll Manager to join their team. This role will have one direct report but they will be part of the growth implementation of the department. They are seeking someone who has experience processing payroll using SAP for the last five years and will be processing for close to 2,000 employees. This role will be reporting into the CFO.
Other duties include:
- Ensures payroll operations are carried out in an efficient, effective, accurate and expedient manner.
- Leads the continued implementation of the SAP payroll system as required.
- Works internally with the Finance and Human Resources departments to address matters relating to payroll.
- Ensures progressive and innovative ideas and processes are researched and implemented to increase productivity. Ensures key stakeholders receive the information required to make staffing decisions.
- Acts as the key internal and external contact for audits of payroll; provides support as necessary to the Benefits Administrator.
- Ensures full utilization of all payroll systems applications, including managing and testing all implementations and system enhancement upgrades.
- Maintains knowledge of and ensures compliance with all legal, federal and state requirements and government reporting regulations affecting payroll, tax and garnishments.
- Ensures all year-end processes (W-2, etc.) are handled in a timely and proper manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of five (5) years of related experience required.
- 5+ years of SAP systems experience
- Must have the ability to multi-task and work under pressure with strict deadlines.
- Must have the ability to motivate, mentor and lead a team. Excellent oral & written business communication skills required.
To apply please submit your resume to JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com