Our client, a full services technology distributor, is seeking a Chief Financial Officer to lead their business. The company has had a tremendous amount of growth to over $30 Billion and they are looking for a candidate who can oversee the entire operations including a focus on accounting, finance and IT.
This position is located in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania and the company is offering a full relocation package to a highly qualified candidate.
We are seeking for candidates with prior wholesale distribution exposure in a fast paced transactional environment that can bring a new and fresh perspective to the widely successful privately held organization.
Candidate must have prior exposure to wholesale distribution in a fast paced transactional environment. This position is a hands-on position that combines sound financial leadership and proven business effectiveness. The CFO is responsible for the financial management of the organization and includes budget analysis and management, financial modeling and reporting, cost-benefit analysis, forecasting, accounting and treasury, mergers and acquisitions and investment strategies. The role is part of the Executive team and reports directly to the ownership group.
Additional qualifications for the role include:
- Advanced Degree (MBA) and/or CPA preferred.
- 10+ years of progressively responsible financial experience in a non-public, for-profit company.
- Leader with demonstrated excellence in managing finance, accounting, budgeting, controls, analysis, reporting and information technology functions preferably in an international company.
- Wholesale distribution industry and high-volume transactional business experience preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to convey highly technical information in an understandable way to a wide variety of audiences.
If you are interested in learning more about this position please submit your resume to JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com