Our client, a high end luxury retail firm located in Midtown, New York seeks a Treasury Operations Analyst. The individual will be in charge of cash management and application of the firm’s invoices and will work closely with the Accounts Payable Team. They will also be interacting with the firm’s Latin American division therefore Spanish speaker is a must.
- Manage all daily cash operations for all entities and mitigate risks by ensuring that all payments are accurate and processed in a timely manner
- On a daily basis, manage and process all payments via online banking and verify with the Senior Manager
- Monitor the cash payments, report any operations issues and take adequate actions to solve them
- Work closely with the Senior manager to prepare the cash forecasting for the firm
- Perform special adhoc projects as needed for the Treasury Department
- Communicate and provide support to all entities and stores in all payment related topics.
- Liaise with other departments, such as accounts payable and accounting
- Collaborate with the Senior Manager to report the month-end Syrus treasuring figures
- Collaborate with the Senior manager in reporting and analysis as needed, including the bank fees for all entities.
- 2+ year of Treasury and Cash Management experience.
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Spanish Speaker a must
- Solid finance and accounting skills are necessary
- Problem-solving ability
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Strong Excel Skills
- SAP experience preferred but not required
If you or someone you know would be a good fit please feel free to email me at JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com