Our client is one of the largest nonprofits in the United States and they are seeking a Senior Payroll Manager to join their firm. The role is located in Brooklyn with multiple lines of transportation.
They are seeking someone with at least five years of Payroll experience, strong customer service background as they will be speaking with head of department as well as supervisory experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage payroll workload to meet operational requirements
- Experienced working on Payroll Taxes and preparing W2’s
- Working with over 5 Unions including DC 37
- Using Lawson software to administer payroll (experience with Lawson not required)
- Ensure payroll is processed in an accurate, compliant and timely manner
- Direct the preparation of payroll related documents
- Administer benefit plans
- Oversee compliance with statutory reporting and filing requirements
- Support all internal and external audits related to payroll
- Interpret new legislation impacting payroll
- Manage and resolve issues relating to payroll production
If you are interested please submit your resume to JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com