Our client is a top-tier Construction company and they seek a Project Accountant to join their team. The firm is a young company with a very relaxed culture.
- The Project Accountant will work with other staff, preparing and documenting monthly requisitions for submission.
- Review owner & subcontractor change orders being submitted on a monthly basis. In addition, they will verify all vendor purchases and sub-contractor invoices as part of the process and submit for approval prior to inclusion in the monthly requisition.
- The candidate will review documentation included in the requisition process, and insure it complies with the scope outlined within the Letters of Intent (LOI’S) and or Owner Contract.
- Work on Accounts Payable and AIA Billing
- Project Accountant will be responsible for following up with subcontractors regarding documents that have not been received and communicate other deficiencies, errors and /or omissions.
- 2+ years of accounting experience preferably in Construction Industry
- Bachelors in Accounting/Finance
- Knowledge of SAGE 300/Timberline a plus
- Excellent Excel Skills
- Focused and diligent work attitude
- Flexible to other responsibilities
- Understands and performs well under intense seasons
To apply please submit your resume to JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com