Our client is a national non profit organization who is seeking a Staff Accountant for their department.
- Prepare bank reconciliation, analyze balance sheet accounts and make adjustment entries as required in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure that account discrepancies found in reconciliation process are resolved
- Assist with monthly general ledger close process to ensure proper cut-off for reporting
- Review of monthly income statements for variances and miss-posted transactions.
- Assist the Accounting Manager in the preparation of monthly financial reporting package, by completing supporting account analysis, and budget/forecast to actual variances.
- Create and post all monthly journal entries including but not limited to
- Participate in regular month-end meetings and build positive working relationships with staff
- Identify training needs to maximize efficiencies in process.
- Assist with the preparation of all year-end workpapers as assigned by the Accounting Manager, Controller or requested by the external auditors.
- Coordination of the sample selection with the external auditors and the accounts payable and accounts receivable staff.
- Respond to Audit questions as needed
- 3+ years relevant accounting experience
- Bachelors in Accounting/Finance
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel Skills
If you are interested in apply please submit your resume to JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com