Largest Medical Clinic in Oregon is seeking a Divisional Controller. This role will be reporting into the CFO and there is a path to eventually become the CFO of the firm. This role focuses on budgeting, physicians compensation plans and will be working alongside the operations directors. The company will offer relocation assistance.
The Divisional Controller is responsible for the financial aspects, including financial reporting, budgeting, physician compensation arrangements, and administering physician buy- in/buy-out arrangements.
- Financial liaison to assigned divisions.
- Review and distribution of monthly financial reporting.
- Annual budget preparation. This position works directly with the Directors of Operations to create and present the annual budgets.
- Responsible for monitoring financial performance against budget, and providing variance analysis on a quarterly basis.
- Administering physician compensation arrangements, including maintaining a current Physician Compensation Formula policy. On a quarterly basis, responsible for ensuring physician compensation is calculated in accordance with the policy.
- Understanding and administering physician buy-in/buy-out practices for assigned divisions.
- Working knowledge of contracts that divisions may have with hospital systems, and administration of contracts.
- Assist Directors of Operations as needed with financial information requests.
- BS/BA in Accounting.
- 10+ years’ experience in accounting /leadership role
- Experience in healthcare physician’s group environment.
- Understanding of medical group culture and ability to work effectively with physician owners
For more information please send your resume to JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com