If you are a Controller, Director of Finance or have been a CFO in the past and is looking to move to the California area, this may be the role for you! This position will start as a Controller but with the intent of grooming (by the current CFO) to eventually become the CFO. This firm is located North of Los Angeles in the San Joaquin Valley. The company will offer a full relocation package and they offer lucrative benefits.
The client is a privately-owned, specialty contracting and engineering firm in California that has been in business for over 70 years.
- 5+ Years in Controller or CFO role with similar scope
- 15+ Years of Professional Runway and demonstrated desire to grow
- Electrical Contracting Background preferred; Mech/Plumbing second; Other Subcontractor or General Engineering third; General Contractor fourth. (INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS A REQUIREMENT!)
- $80-150M preferred organization size
- CPA or MBA preferred, not required depending on experience
Team Leadership: Demonstrated Team Leadership Including Recruiting and Management
- Business Planning: Demonstrated Involvement in Working With Key Managers on Project Reviews and Business Planning.
- Risk Management: Demonstrated Risk Management Experience Including Contracts and Insurance
- Streamline: Demonstrated Streamlining of Cross-Functional Processes Leveraging Technology.
- Industry Involvement: Demonstrated Industry Involvement/Relationships Including Management of Bank, CPA, Surety, Insurance
If you or someone you know may be interested in a role like this please feel free to reach out to me at JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com