Our client is a leading food industry organization and they seek an Accountant to join the team. The firm boasts with team oriented environment and offers many benefits including full free health insurance, in-office gym, discounts on products, and a great opportunity to grow your career!
– Ensure timely and accurate month end close via Sage
– The Accountant will post journal entries, prepare account analysis, and perform balance sheet review.
– Work on General Ledger
– Prepare monthly and annual consolidated financial statements (for 8 entities)
– Prepare for the year end audit
– Prepare quarterly payroll tax returns
– The Accountant will assist with customer audits for cost-plus contracts, gather all related purchase orders, invoice, and cost information
– ad hoc projects
– Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
– 3+ years of relevant Accounting experience
– Proficiency in Excel; Sage experience a plus but not a must
– Ability to mentor junior staff
To apply please submit your resume to JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com