Our client is an international manufacturing/trading firm and they seek a Junior Staff Accountant to join their team.
They ideally are seeking a candidate with 1-2 years in accounting experience with a small to midsize company. This role will be responsible for performing accounts payable and other accounting functions.
Supporting the General Accounting functions of the firm which includes:
- Assisting in the maintenance of the Company’s system of accounts, books, and records on all accounts payable transactions; assist with the monthly and annual closings; preparing reporting packages; issuing checks for operating and general expenses; by maintaining monthly records of all travel entertainment expenses; by assisting financial and tax audit activities; and by performing any other accounting functions as necessary.
- Performing Accounts Payable: vouchering invoices for regular expenses, such as facilities, utilities, insurance, and office expenses; inputting all vouchers and credit memos into SAP system (desired but not required knowledge) cutting checks, arranging wire/ACH payment on a weekly basis within controlling aging on vendors; filing and maintaining all paid vouchers; and by handling any other accounts payable as necessary
- 1-2 years of accounting experience
- Bachelors in Accounting or finishing school for it
- SAP experience desired but not required
- Strong attention to detail and focused
- Be flexible in terms of working with other parts of accounting
To be considered please submit your resume to JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com