Our client is a nonprofit located in New York City and they seek a Financial Analyst to join their team. This individual will provide strong technical and analytical support to the Finance team.
- Analyze financial results and variances, identify trends, and report results in a clear and concise manner
- Assist in the budget preparation and ongoing forecasting
- Prepare monthly revenue and expense analyses on a summary and departmental basis
- Lead monthly departmental expense review meetings
- Develop, maintain and distribute ad-hoc reports and financial models as needed
- Acquire, manage, manipulate, and analyze large amounts of data from multiple sources utilizing Excel and other Microsoft Office Suite tools
- Focus on frequent and critical special projects
- Create, change, and modify Financial Edge reporting
- Develop and manage a catalog of Financial Edge reports
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Financial Edge Blackbaud experience preferred but not required.
- Strong Excel skills
Please submit your resume if interested to JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com