One of the largest non profit firms in New York City is seeking an administrative assistant to support the CFO and Office Manager. They are looking for someone with 2-5 years of working experience in an office, with Microsoft Outlook and Excel skills and the ability to work in a high intensity environment.
Job Duties include:
- Manage the inbox and calendar for the CFO.
- Maintain electronic filing/record keeping for CFO.
- Maintain position/project books.
- Track all correspondence to the CFO and responses to correspondence.
- Schedule and make all related arrangements for meetings/conferences, as requested by the CFO.
- Handle heavy volume of telephone inquiries and requests.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of working experience
- College graduate preferred
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Strong professional; experienced in juggling multiple duties/projects.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Excellent computer skills are essential especially with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- The ability to respect/maintain confidential information is required.
To apply please submit your resume to JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com