Our Client is a luxury fashion company who is seeking a Staff Accountant with an emphasis of experience in Accounts Payable to join their team.
- Responsible for all Accounting related functions for the Accounts Payable Department and some for the Sales Audit Department.
- This includes but is not limited to monitoring all NIPs (Non Inventory Purchases), Invoice to Receive Stock accounts, Accounts Receivable accounts, Credit Note and Deposit Liability accounts, petty cash expense, and Intercompany reconciliations.
- Ensure the proper recording of all transactions and that the company’s established guidelines and policies are followed.
- Prepare Account Reconciliations and AP Aging
- Serve as a key contact person with external auditors and provide audit documentation
- Perform Month End Closing activities
- Book Journal Entries
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years experience
- Working knowledge of SAP and/or JD Edwards a plus
- Retail industry experience and/or multinational company experience are a plus
For more details please email your resume to JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com