We are working with an exciting creative fashion firm in New York City and they seek a Staff Accountant to join their team. The company offers excellent benefits, a great team environment and the opportunity to grow a strong accounting career. This role will have high exposure and will be reporting into the Director of Finance.
- 1-3 years experience in accounting
- Preferred experience includes working with sales teams. If you have experience in Financial Firms working with traders, Real Estate Companies working with the sales team other companies where there was a production environment working with commissions then please feel free to apply!
- Netsuite is a plus or experience with another accounting system
- Manage job cost rebilling to clients, running job reports and reconciling expenses to projects for client invoicing
- Process a high volume of payable invoices for photography, hair and makeup production expenses – allocate costs to jobs and divisions, etc.
- Responsible for the monthly close, including bank reconciliations, AMEX coding, revenue reconciliations, and job cost reconciliations
- Ability to recognize and make suggestions to standardize accounting procedures that will help to improve productivity and create efficiency
To apply please submit your resume to JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com