Highly respected and well established financial services firm currently has an opening in its Accounting and Finance department for a Senior Accountant. This role has ability to grow within the firm as they continue to grow. Currently they are located in Greater West Palm Beach, Florida area and offer relocation assistance.
Responsibilities will include preparation of regulatory reports, SEC filings, general ledger reconciliations, bank reconciliations, monthly closing, and other projects as assigned by the Corporate Controller.
- Senior Accountant will perform complex accounting tasks and procedures
- Performs accounting research
- Financial results analysis
- Development of processes and procedures, support junior level staff.
- Takes the lead in special project within and outside the department.
- Works collaboratively with their supervisor providing solutions to problems or challenges.
- 8+ years of relevant Accounting experience
- Mastery of practical GAAP Accounting concepts and operational policy and procedures that impact the capture of accounting related transactions and accurate presentation of the banks financial results.
- Able to extrapolate knowledge and research when new accounting situation appear.
- Strong knowledge of banking products and services and banking nomenclature and GAAP and SEC Accounting Principal relating to the banking industry.
- College degree with a degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent work experience required.
- Some exposure to SEC reporting environment and banking regulators.
To apply please submit your resume to JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com