Our client is a nationally recognized distributor and they seek a benefits coordinator to join their team in Jersey City, New Jersey.
This role will be reporting into the human resources manager and will focus on helping with regards to 401k requests, provide timely administrative support to routine employee benefits activities that includes eligibility, enrollment, billing issue solution and file maintenance. Spanish speaking candidate is preferred.
Other responsibilities include:
• Maintain employee benefit files, process employee benefit changes on vendor portals, create new employee benefit file folders, file benefit documents, remove terminated employee files and perform other related file maintenance.
• Process 401(k) Requests.
• Support annual and ad hoc benefits projects as necessary (e.g. Open Enrollment, etc.)
• Process monthly employee benefit billing by generating billing reports from internal and external systems and generating check requests.
• Support the annual enrollment process by preparing communication materials, arranging for external printing of enrollment materials, interacting with vendors on program changes or employee elections.
• Respond to employee benefit inquiries, contacting vendors as required to resolve moderately complex issues, but referring complex issues to next higher level.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years exp.
- Bachelors Degree
- Fluent in Spanish
- Lawson exp. preferred but not a must
To apply please submit your resume to JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com