Our client is currently seeking an entry level Accounts Receivable / Billing Associate to join their firm. They are looking for someone with up to 2 years of accounting experience or corporate working experience. If you have just graduated with an accounting or finance degree and are looking to start your career off with a very well established printing company than this is the ideal role for you! They are looking for a team player to join their firm. This role will be reporting into the Controller.
They are located in the Hicksville, New York area in Long Island. It is commutable by train and car.
Job duties will include:
• Open and distribute daily mail
• Maintain accurate aging of customer accounts
• Deposit all checks received in office and process any credit card payments
• Distribute aging statements to customers on a timely basis
• Distribute monthly aging reports to Controller
• Contact certain customers to obtain payment status
• Setup new customers in epace and AX including running D&B reports as necessary
• Maintain relationship with credit insurance company
• Assist with audits by outside auditors and internal auditors as needed
• Respond to credit inquiries.
• Maintain excel spreadsheets of various analyses and trends
• Create invoices in Billing system, including delivering invoices and supporting documentation to customers on a timely basis.
• Filing and retrieving job billing bags as necessary.
• Coordinate research of customer’s questions and requests.
• Maintain the billing status of shipped jobs in epace, including closing the BVG jobs.
• Daily invoice batch postings to billing system.
• Various sales tax calculations on invoices as needed.
• Assist in various projects assigned to the Finance department
• Participate in on-going effort to streamline Finance department.
• Any other accounting and finance related duties that develop in relation to the business function of the company.
• Excellent Communication skills
• Accounting background and/or experience very helpful
• Good excel skills, need to read a ruler, use a calculator and printers loop
• Computer Literate (Dynamic AX and ePace experience helpful, but not a requirement)
• Ability to work within department standards, deadline structured environment
• Must be a team player
To apply please submit your resume to JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com