Our client is a hospitality/restaurant group who seeks a Senior Accountant to join their accounting team. This opportunity has an amazing career path where they would like the person to become the assistant controller and eventually the controller for the company. This role will be reporting into the Finance Director.
- Ensure all day to day accounting functions are performed by team.
- Ensure financial and cash management policies and procedures are followed by employees.
- Help restaurant managers maximize profitability by providing them with timely and accurate sales and cost information.
- Ensure employees and vendors are paid timely and accurately.
- Assist in preparation of month end and year-end financial statements.
- Assist in preparation of tax obligations.
- Additional Ad Hoc responsibilities
- 4+ years of accounting experience, Bachelors degree required
- Experience overseeing junior staff
- Spanish speaking a plus
- Compeat experience a plus or another accounting system experience
- Restaurant, hospitality, eCommerce, retail experience is a major plus
To apply please submit your resume to JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com