Our client is a Real Estate Development Firm in downtown Manhattan and they seek a Senior Accountant to join their team. This position will have high visibility with the CFO and the owners.
– Create monthly funding requests from equity investors and bank debt sources
– Perform monthly accrual and cash job cost reconciliations
– Perform daily cash management and month end property bank account reconciliations
– Post journal entries and monthly accruals as needed
– Create and maintain project related reconciliations and other requested reporting as needed to supporting the Finance and Development teams such as equity.
– Manage project working capital requests and usage reconciliations
– Manage investor/lender budgets
– Prepare monthly financial statements including income statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements
– Audit construction costs and assist with project closings
– Prepare monthly reports for both internally and to external partners
– Assist internal and external auditors with annual and all interim audits and prepare supporting schedules
– Coordinate annual development project audits and tax returns.
– Minimum 5-8 years of related accounting experience;
– Real estate accounting experience required;
– Bachelor degree in accounting or finance required;
-Timberline, Yardi or similar ERP accounting system a plus
Please submit your resume to Jrodriguez@cfstaffing.com