A top-tier residential real estate firm located in uptown NYC is seeking an Accounts Payable Administrator to join their team. This company is a family oriented firm with high visibility to the Controller and Owners of the firm. This role offers excellent benefits, paid time off and other incentives.
They seek a candidate with up to 5 years experience in Accounts Payable. Real Estate industry experience is preferred or experience with a company working with multi-level entities. MRI software exp. a plus or any other ERP system.
- Responsible for processing a full A/P cycle for entire company.
- Review invoices for accuracy of proper approval and coding.
- Enter high volume of vendor invoices for a portfolio of 42 residential buildings and commercial properties.
- Issue 500+ checks for end of month payables.
- Cut weekly checks for Check Requests, T&Es, Reimbursements, all utilities, and credit cards.
- Issue Security Deposit Refund checks
- Process payment via ACH and Direct Pay.
- Set up new vendors.
- Ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Reconcile vendor accounts for discrepancies to minimize any possible discrepancies of G/L coding.
- Prepare and facilitate monthly A/P meeting for budget and cash flow forecast.
- Maintain archives for the proper filing of paid invoices and contracts.
To apply please submit your resume to JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com