Our client within restaurant/ hospitality industry is looking to bring on a Staff Accountant to their team. With a large and growing Accounting and Finance team, there is a lot of opportunity for advancement. They are open to individuals from restaurants, eCommerce, retail or bookkeeping industries.
- The Staff Accountant will verify, allocate, and post details of business transactions to subsidiary accounts to general ledger- Quickbooks.
- Summarize details in separate ledgers and transfer data to general ledger.
- Reconcile and balance accounts.
- Compile reports to show statistics such as cash receipts and expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, profit and loss, and other items pertinent to operation of business.
- Process Invoices
- Bank reconciliations, Credit Card reconciliations.
- Generate monthly and quarterly reports
- Complete records to or though trial balance.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, minimum of Associate Degree
- 3+ years f relevant experience
- Proficient in QuickBooks
- Working knowledge of pulling reports from POS is a plus
To apply please submit your resume to JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com