Our client is the second largest publicly-traded home building company and they seek a Controller for their office in Nashville, Tennessee. They are seeking a someone with 5-7 years experience preferably with another construction company. This opportunity is offering an aggressive salary and a complete relocation package.
If you or someone you know is interested please feel free to email me at JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all accounting and financial control functions in the Division. Supervises the accounting department. Develops, implements and maintains sound accounting methods and systems in accordance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the monthly close process. Reviews financial statements, explains variances and presents financial information to management.
- Completes timely and accurate financial reporting and special requests to the corporate office.
- Coordinates the division accounting audits.
- Coordinates and prepares budgets, reviews, updates and analysis. Completes the annual business plan, updates, monthly projections and special project analysis.
- Responsible for sales and escrow administration. Reviews and executes sales contracts, closing statements, ensures timely cash deposits and maintains the escrow tracking system.
- Responsible for the administrations and financial controls of the condominium and homeowner associations in the division.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- MBA or CPA
- Strong accounting/financial background
- Five to seven years related experience, including relevant homebuilding experience
- Advanced PC skills, including use of EXCEL, AS400, J.D. Edwards
- Excellent analytical and written skills
- Strong communication and supervisory skills
- Strong work ethic, team player
- Hands-on individual
To apply please submit your resume to JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com