Our client is a multi billion dollar conglomerate that brought over this division to the US in 2001. They are located in Central Florida area and this role will offer a relocation package. If you are from Florida and looking to go back or would like to move there, this could be for you!
This long standing global conglomerate that is currently in growth mode is adding a new Tax Manager position. Company is well known for creating successful careers for their employees for over 15 years in Central Florida. A spark of new international and domestic growth has opened up several new opportunities to continue the nurturing and development of their company. With a competitive salary and benefits package, our client is also offering the opportunity for this individual to build their own team as expected growth continues.
- Partner with Global finance teams to prepare quarterly and annual income tax provisions in accordance to US GAAP standards for domestic and international branches
- Prepare ASCO-740 Tax Provision, including all required 10Q and 10K disclosures for the company and FIN 48 evaluation and measurement
- Responsible for the production of quarterly estimated tax payment processes as well as the efficient coordination with budgeting and forecasting of financial results
- Stay abreast of all domestic and foreign tax legislations to proactively design and implement related processes to prevent any negative potential impact on income tax compliance
- Pose as the Point of Contact for all Tax related questions
- Communicate the company’s tax position to Executive management and external auditors
- CPA designation
- Public accounting experience from Big 4 preferred.
- Must have 3+ year’s International Tax experience
For more information or to apply confidentially please feel free to email JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com