Our client is a multi-billion dollar conglomerate that brought over this division to the US in 2001. The division stretches from Canada to the whole United States with future expansions plans for the Central and South American regions, as well as the Caribbean. This role is going to be located in Central Area of Florida. They will offer a relocation package. If you are interested in moving to Florida or moving back then this could be your opportunity!
In this newly created position of Director of Accounting with a world-wide recognized leader in their field, you will have the opportunity to showcase both your technical and managerial expertise! This top ranked industry leader has been creating successful careers for their employees for over 15 years in the Central Florida Market alone. New international and domestic growth has laid way for a new foundation of high level employees to continue the nurturing and development of staff for continual career progression.
- Lead a team of 4 Management level individuals in creating and implementing SOX compliance rules, a new standardized accounting method in accordance to both US GAAP and IFRS standards, and adjusting current accounting controls for better accuracy and efficiency.
- Implement and manage all IFRS compliance.
- Work with established Controllers to facilitate accurate and timely closing on a monthly, quarterly, and year-end basis.
- Pose as the point of contact for all technical accounting questions from all accounting groups.
- Mentor, train, and develop staff for continual growth.
- CPA designation
- Masters, Juris Doctorate a plus
- 8+ years of experience at a Director level or higher
- Must have experience as a Technical Accounting individual
Please feel free to reach out confidentially to JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com for more information on this role.