Our client is a well respected, established financial institution is seeking a Payroll Associate to support their team. This role is based out of Long Island in Great Neck/Nassau County, very easily commutable by driving if you are located in Queens.
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data such as time and attendance records.
- Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
- Determines payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state income and social security taxes and employer’s social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
- Working alongside HR and assisting when needed
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- 2-5 years relevant experience
- Ultipro systems experience a must
To be considered please email your resume to JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com